TechforGood Market Research Questionare

Following our seminar on market research. I took it upon myself to be the group member that created our questionnaire as I believed I had learnt a lot about quantifiable and qualitative data and wanted to use my knowledge practically following each step;

STEP ONE: WHY ARE WE CONDUCTING MARKET RESEARCH?
1. To identify new potential audience

STEP TWO: RESEARCH OBJECTIVES
1. Purpose? Identify ways to increase podcast views
2. What information is being sought? Quantifiable and qualative
3. How will the information be used? We will refer to the findings in our creative video to suggest new opportunities for TechforGood

STEP THREE: FIND OUT WHAT INFORMATION ALREADY EXISTS
The only information we had was number of attendees at events

STEP FOUR: DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH THROUGH SURVEYS
Developed questionnaire for research
 

 
 
In the questionnaire, I asked classificational questions such as age and gender. I developed attitudinal questions such as “how interested are you in social good” and required participants to answer on a scale of 1-5 as well as behavioural questions such as “What was the last video you watched?” and “do you listen to podcasts”

 
 
 
I posted the questionnaire to my Facebook and got 40 responses. From asking questions such as "what causes do you care about the most" we learnt vital information such as; young people are most concerned with educational causes and child welfare.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week Four

Week 15: Creative Briefs

Week Five