Placement

Although my degree requires a placement year, up until recently it has been a prospect I've been burying my head in the sand about.
 
 
However, in week 18 of The Big Agency I attended my sisters engagement party where I was introduced to my cousins friend Russell Feingold who works for the Manchester based radio station Key 103. I struck up conversation with Russell and came across the topic of placements, when I mentioned I was looking to do something in Events Marketing he seemed very interested and told me he was the Charity Manager and was responsible for organising the Cash for Kids campaign. Russell then gave me his email and asked me to forward him my CV so he can review it and arrange a meeting. I am extremely excited over this prospect as Key 103 is an extremely well-established company and working for them would be amazing experience. In reflection, from this experience I have learnt the importance of networking and that prospective business opportunities are everywhere.
 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week Four

Week 15: Creative Briefs

Week Five