Tag Rugby

In Week 14, Alicia and I decided we were going to try one of the active campus sessions that the university run free for students. Neither of us have ever played the sport before so it was a massive step out of our comfort zone. Initially we were intimidated to be playing alongside the men's rugby team but we eventually built up our confidence and got stuck in.
 

 After the session, we decided to sign ourselves up for the tag rugby tournament on the 5th of March.



I believe participating in a new sport further establishes my ability to take risks and try something new as well boosting endorphin's and making new friends. In relation to the Big Agency unit, I believe this has helped with my work as it has strengthened mine and Alicia's relationship both as  friends and team-mates.  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week Four

Week 15: Creative Briefs

Week Five