Feedback

In light of my disappointing mark in he first unit of The Big Agency I have decided to dedicate more time towards my blog. In order to ensure I am going in the right direction I emailed Mark and asked him to review my previous posts.


Mark's feedback provided me with some reassurance that reflecting on my independent research and going over seminars I have missed demonstrates that I do have a genuine passion for learning even though my attendance does not always reflect this. In addition, I have taken into consideration that Mark would like to see more reflection of what I have taken away from seminars instead of simply reiterating the presentation slides. After posting this blog post I will go over previous weeks and correct any spelling errors and add more visuals.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week Four

Week 15: Creative Briefs

Week Five