TechforGood Event: Data

Although The Big Agency assignment deadline is the 26th, I will be attending the TechforGood Event about Data on the 27th of April. After recently completing my Customer Information Management assignment based on data mining I have gained a greater interest in data and it has quickly become one of my favourite aspects of marketing. Big data is also a unit I have chosen to study for my final year and so I am very keen to attend this event as I believe it will provide valuable in developing my understanding of the topic as a whole. Furthermore, although it has been my job in the past to live stream the event, I am hoping that by going without my group after the deadline submission I will be able to attend the event as just a listener so I can better engage with the talk and make notes. I will update a blog post afterwards with my notes.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week Four

Week 15: Creative Briefs

Week Five