Week 12: Assignment Feedback File

In week 12 of The Big Agency we received feedback from our first assignment; my grade percentage was 54.7. I am extremely disappointed with this grade as I know I did not complete the work to the best of my ability. Upon self reflection, I believe this is due to my poor time management, having another assignment deadline on the same day and not providing myself with enough time to complete the PDR. Feedback I received include that within my PDR certain ideas appeared vague and that I need to make more reference to academic content to show a greater depth of understanding. 



My online logs provided to be the most disappointing out of all my work as I neglected writing about what I have learnt in seminar and instead focused on the work I have done with my client. Albeit, I received a mark of 80 on peer assessment highlighting that I have worked effectively within my group. Moving forward from this, I will now being to incorporate more of what I have learnt from seminar and do more independent studies to help advance my understanding and improve my professional development.

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week Four

TechforGood Market Research Questionare

Week 18: Assignment 2